The following is a list (in no particular order) of websites and other information that may be helpful, informative, or insightful. The webmaster of this site is not responsible for the content of the site you choose to visit or any resource you select from those provided. Highlighted resources, have a URL embedded in the name and will take you to the site directly by clicking on it. This is a growing list, so more resources will be added from time to time.
No Solicitations Accepted.
Adolescent / Teen
Crisis / Suicide Prevention
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) [AppMy3 – suicidepreventionlifeline.org/gethelp ]
- Crisis Clinic (24 Hour Crisis Line): 1-866-4CRISIS (1-800-427-4747)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Veterans Crisis Line (24/7): 1-800-273-TALK (8255) Press 1
- Pierce County Crisis Line
Text/Crisis Text Line: 74174