This practice provides clinical care to clients who are no younger than six years of age. There is no defined upper age limit.
Pursuant to RCW 71.34.530 of Washington state, clients who are 13 years of age but under the age of 18, may seek counseling services without the consent of the minor’s parent(s) or guardian(s). Minors who are under the age of 13 require consent from their parent(s) or guardian(s) to receive services.
Mental Health services provided within the Life Path Counseling practice:
- General Counseling Services (Individuals, couples, and families)
- Anger Management Counseling
- Mental Health [Clinical] Evaluations
- Stress Reduction / Relaxation Skill Building
- Employee Assistance Program [EAP] (by contract)
- Consultation Services
* Please Note: This is an individual private practice. Disability claim support service requests or FMLA support service requests are NOT provided by this practice unless such requests are mandated or compelled by court order. This policy is due to the amount of work often involved (typically with multiple ongoing follow-ups) and where the time provided is often not compensated.
If you are dealing with issues of depression, anxiety, relationship issues, or stress related concerns, these are areas where I have worked very closely with clients. These are the main areas of focus in my private practice work.
There are many other general issues where clients have gained help from me in counseling. Some of the more common areas are the following:
- Suicide Risk Intervention
- Grief & Loss
- Adolescent/Teen/Young Adult Issues
- Men’s Issues
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) [Non-specialist]
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) Issues
- Life Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction Concerns
- Coping Strategies
- Life Changes/Transitions
- Career Issues
- Compulsive Behaviors
- Spirituality Issues
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, as clients’ lives are both diverse and complex. Treatment plans can be created specific to the needs of the client, to assist in providing therapy outcomes and improvement of well being.