The following information represents the basic fees for counseling and other services. Typical counseling sessions beyond the intake session are 45 minutes long, unless otherwise arranged. For private pay clients an intake/initial session will only consist of the intake fee, (see below). If you have questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Basic Service Fees:
- Intake (Private Pay/Insurance) – $250.00 (75 minutes).
- Individual Counseling – $150.00 per 45 minute hour.
- Couples/Marriage Counseling – $175.00 per 45 minute hour.
- Family Counseling – $205 per 45 minute hour.
- EAP – Covered by service contract (No payment from clients).
A 4% processing of service fee for credit card transactions applies to co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance, and non-insurance out of pocket payments. Debit cards are not impacted by this fee. More information is provided in policy disclosure documents.
Clinical Evaluations, Anger Management Assessments, Professional Consultations, and court related services are available.
Please call the practice directly for rates and specific information concerning your needs.