If you are a new client, or a returning client who has been away for more than 90 days, you will need to complete an online intake form (and sign other documents later). The forms will be sent to me directly via electronic submission to my EHR. If you are seeking couples or family counseling, it is requested that each person who is 131 years of age or older and attending the session, complete the intake packet, and submit it within the portal (please see the notes below). Services for couples and/or family counseling are treated as one client with the rate identified for each service, but each person of 13 years of age or older needs to complete their own intake packet. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Please Note: If you are a new client, you will be be sent the intake through the EHR system via the appointment scheduling link after confirming your appointment. If everything works as it should, the client intake form should be completed and submitted electronically by the close of business hours (9AM – 6PM M-F) – excluding holidays, at least one business day before a scheduled appointment, to avoid possible cancellation of the appointment. If you do not receive the intake link, or receive the link but do not complete the intake, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. There is no guarantee that I will have a paper copy available because I presently work under a shared space arrangement or in non-traditional settings. In an effort to maximize my time for scheduled appointments and provide high quality therapy, completing the packet before your first session with me shows a level of commitment and motivation on your part as the client to receive services. Thank you for your consideration and understanding with this process. I look forward to working with you.
1 Pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington state (RCW) section 71.34.530, minor children of 13 years of age or older may seek counseling services without parental consent. Children under the age of 13 require parental consent to receive services.
[Clinician’s note: Anyone seeking counseling services who is 13 years of age or older is requested to complete the intake packet, as it allows for an assessment of every person who is able to speak on their own behalf for the presenting concerns or issues].
Client appointments can be requested, via the link below on this page. All appointment requests need to be approved before they are confirmed.
**(Sessions are 45 minutes, unless otherwise arranged. Intake session is 90 minutes and charged accordingly as “time+intake fee” (see below).**
- Individual Counseling: $125.00
- Couples Counseling: $150.00
- Family Counseling: $175.00
- Intake Fee: $25.00 (Added to selected counseling service for first appointment only. Charged as one fee under “Intake” on invoice).
Special services (such as clinical evaluations) are charged differently under standard rates, depending on the service provided.
Note: As services are rendered, you may either pay for your services in person by cash, check, or Square. If you have an unpaid balance, you will receive an invoice by Email from me that is linked to Brightbook. You may make your payment right from the Emailed invoice, using your debit or credit card. A receipt will be provided by Email for payments regardless of the method of payment.
- Clinical Evaluations: $400.00 (Allow four hours to complete clinical interview. Comprehensive assessment and report. May not be accepted in Superior court).
- Consultations: $200.00 per hour (Not for counseling or court testimony. Used for general clinical advice service, or professional clinical case assistance).
- Professional Witness Court Testimony: $250.00 per hour (three hour minimum).
- Clinical File Review: $200.00 (Flat fee. Typically charged as part of trial prep for professional witness testimony).
Client Payment Assistance
* Important: Insurance programs are not accepted at this time. However, payment plans for all counseling services are accepted (even under discounted services). If a payment plan is needed, a binding payment contract will need to be completed. Specific terms are provided in the contract. A statement can be created for out of network insurance reimbursement if requested.
* Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: A limited number of new or existing clients are accepted for up to 10 individual counseling sessions through this program in my practice. This program offers you a reduced cost per session after you pay a lifetime membership fee of $49 to Open Path. You will still need to establish a client profile through the New Client Packet page of this website. My fee for this service per session after the membership fee is paid, is a flat rate of $50. (The intake visit does not count against your 10 sessions, and the rate is the same).
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (specific to this practice): This program is reserved for individual clients seeking services with extremely low income levels (poverty level as defined by federal standards), who already receive some form of state or county sponsored assistance (i.e. food stamps, childcare allowance, housing allowance, etc). Income verification is generally required for eligibility. Proof of Open Path membership is required. After the provided sessions are exhausted, regular calculated rates will apply if you wish to continue counseling services. If you leave counseling services before exhausting the number of sessions provided; fail to appear or schedule with or without cause for more than 30 days; or you convert to regular calculated rates, then you cannot use the program in my practice again for at least six (6) months and one (1) day from the date of the last completed visit while under it. Services for clinical evaluations, group counseling (when offered) couples or family counseling, or other forms of non-individual regular counseling, do not qualify for assistance under this program in my practice.
* Active duty and reserve U.S. Military service members (all branches of service including the National Guard) who are seeking counseling help receive a 20% discount off of the calculated or standard rate as it applies, for all counseling services provided through this practice. This discount cannot be combined with the Open Path program. Active duty or reserve military identification (issued by the D.O.D.), is required for verification.